The circle of the “dÄHLer M2 story” closes: with the M2 CS “DCL dÄHLer competition line”.
If a vehicle carries the “Clubsport” addition ex works, it can already be driven extremely sporty. This also applies to the Königs-2 series, the BMW M2 CS, which is still designed for high performance and use on the track in great detail. If this Clubsport vehicle is now launched under the name “DCL dÄHLer competition line”, as there is still a lot of optimization potential in the CS, it is simply the icing on the cake.
dÄHLer is familiar with the engine (S55) installed ex works in the M2 CS. Already at the start of the M2 journey in 2016, the company from Belp near Bern in Switzerland – probably the first company to do so – transplanted the M4 engine into the M2 Coupé and subjected it to an additional performance cure at the ‘time. This was also the time when dÄHLer installed the carbon-ceramic brake now used in the M2 CS in the 2016 M2 and put the first M2 Cabrio on wheels!
The circle is now complete: dÄHLers’ M2-CS interpretation down to the minute brings the ‘dÄHLer M2 story’ to a brilliant conclusion and therefore the ‘icing on the cake’ for its own M2 conversions:
The complete conversion package with increased performance in combination with the Eventuri intake system and the complete stainless steel exhaust system is available for the version with 6-speed manual transmission or 7-speed DKG. As a world first, this sum of all conversion parts is WLTP-E6d-temp tested and EU / CH approved!
Here are the technical highlights of the purist M2 CS (F87) “DCL dÄHLer competition line”, which is now ready to be taken to the workshop door, for getting on and off – standard engine: 331 kW (450 PS) , 550 Nm (406 lb-ft):
• Power increase stage 1 “powered by dÄHLer”: 382 kW (520 PS), 700 Nm (lb-ft 516), incl. lifting of the standard V / max limitation, maximum speed 302 km / h. WLTP-E6d-temp tested and EU / CH approved.
• Power increase stage 2 “powered by dÄHLer”: 405 kW (550 PS), 740 Nm (lb-ft 545), with removal of the standard V / max limitation. (Only in export version).
• EVENTURI intake system: The EVENTURI carbon intake systems available and sought after around the world have been dÄHLer type approved to the latest noise and noise regulations, EU / CH approved and can be installed and legally approved. with or without performance increase. The Eventuri Carbon intake system has been developed to increase engine performance. By means of an inverted conical filter, enclosed in a carbon / kevlar case, EVENTURI uses the so-called Venturi effect. The result is a uniform laminar airflow, which not only increases performance, but also improves response and creates a unique new sound experience.
• 4-pipe stainless steel exhaust system (front and rear mufflers) “built by dÄHLer” with typical dÄHLer sport and sonic sound. The exhaust system is also a visual treat as it is not visible from the rear, but not only that: it is a completely new development from DÄHLer for both M2 Competition and CS models. The rear silencer can be combined with the standard tailpipes or optionally with the 90 or 100mm diameter dÄHLer tailpipes.
• Specially and carefully tuned to the vehicle – Clubsport coilover suspension “built by dÄHLer” for even more agility. Or, on request, if only an optical leveling and lowering is required, a harmonious sports spring set “powered by dÄHLer”, which is explicitly based on the “EDC electronic damping system” is adjusted.
• Visual treat: 20 inch ultralight forged rim “dÄHLer CDC1 FORGED” with Michelin tires – the sporty and
elegant wheel of our own development and production, in the dimensions 9 x 20 (FA) and 10.5 x 20 (RA), available in many different colors.
• 20 inch “dÄHLer CDC1” alloy rim with Michelin tires – the sporty and elegant wheel of our own development and production, in the dimensions 9 x 20 (FA) and 10.5 x 20 (RA), in many different versions.
• Interior, up to “DRL dÄHLer race line”, with roll bar, racing seats, etc. for club or track sport.
Dähler could tell an entire novel about the “M2” workhorse, just like every other M model, but it’s a lot easier this way: call, make an appointment, optimize, leave and EXPERIENCE. True to the motto: power, performance and pure pleasure. With the M2 CS “DCL dÄHLer competition line”, which has been coordinated and optimized as a desirable overall package, you can feel the technological competence and harmony and enjoy the extremely sporty feeling – simply a round thing!